What is happening?!

Erik-and-Keshia0
Level 2
Utah, United States

What is happening?!

@Nick @Katie @Liv @Lizzie  I don't think I'm the first this has happened to but I've tried to create 3 new listings and 2 of them got deleted after a few hours. I have multiple times to relist it but get the same outcome. Airbnb isn't helping of course...anyone have this issue and was successful in getting it fixed?

13 Replies 13
Erik-and-Keshia0
Level 2
Utah, United States

I have add 2 screen shots. I took the first one right after I created the "Off Grid Canyonlands Mountain Tent". After about 1 hour, see 2nd screen shot, the listing is gone. I have tried adding it back on for about 2 weeks and about 10 times and 10 different ways but it never sticks!

Off Grid Canyonlands Mountain Tent is thereOff Grid Canyonlands Mountain Tent is there1 hour later, Off Grid Canyonlands Mountain Tent is gone....I didn't remove it....1 hour later, Off Grid Canyonlands Mountain Tent is gone....I didn't remove it....

@Lizzie @Nick @Katie @Liv  - adding Level 10 folks as they seem to be able to help or provide insight as well @Jennifer1421 @Sarah977 @Yocencia0  @Chris232 @Kevin1322 

Chris232
Level 10
Petersfield, United Kingdom

Hello @Erik-and-Keshia0 

The only possibility is because its listed without a bedroom. Try listing it with a bedroom and see what happens

Thanks, @Chris232 . I will try that but they have "studio" as an option before choosing a bedroom. We don't technically have a bedroom as it's a tent. I will try it anyways and see if it works. I do have one of the tents there since the 11th that hasn't deleted and it doesn't have a bedroom listed either...not sure listing as a bedroom will solve the problem but I'm going to try it now and see. 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Erik-and-Keshia0 

Thanks for the tag, and I'm so sorry to hear you've been having this issue. 

Could you confirm you've tried @Chris232 advice? Let us know how you get on 😊

Hi Kate, 

I can not view my listings. While entering listings I see "Error code: 500". 

What happened? What can I do about it? 

I would appreciate your help very much!

kind regards, Magdalena

@Katie Thanks for reaching out. I have just tried Chris's recommendation so I will let you guys know if it worked or not. Crossing my fingers because I don't want to be dealing with this anymore. 😞

Erik-and-Keshia0
Level 2
Utah, United States

@Lizzie My listings keep getting deleted after a few hours of me posting them. I have tried since the 8th to get help but cannot get any. I have tried listing 3 new canvas tents but only 1 has stuck...I had 2 for a few days and then I tried editing it and it got deleted....I have seen other posts where hosts are having this same issue. Can I please get this looked at? I have reached out multiple time during chats and calls and no one wants to address my problem..only to tell me someone will reach out...here's the thing...no one does. 😞 I really need help in getting this fixed. @Nick @Liv @Katie @Lizzie 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Erik-and-Keshia0,

Thanks for your message. I see you have received a reply from Chris above, have you tried this? 

Also, if you have the direct links to the listings when you click on the links, do you get an error message or any prompt when they have disappeared?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie I have just tried Chris's recommendation but I don't think it will work. You can see I have another tent that was created on the 11th and it doesn't have a bedroom listed and it hasn't been deleted. It usually takes about 1 hour to delete itself. I will let you know if it gets removed. 

We have Airbnb connected to our website so when people press "book", it redirects them to Airbnb to complete the booking. When I do this from my website, it just directs to the Airbnb site and not my listing.

Erik-and-Keshia0
Level 2
Utah, United States

@Lizzie @Chris232 @Katie Unfortunately, adding the bedroom didn't work. It has been removed once again. Something is going on in the backend. I really need to get this fixed. I actually need to have 2 more tents added so I have 3 total. Please help!

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Erik-and-Keshia0 

Thanks for letting us know, and I'm really sorry to hear that trick didn't work. I'd say the best thing to do is to wait to hear back from Support on this, as they will be able to get more insight into your account. 

Do let us know how you get on and what the issue is, as it's not something we seem to have seen here on the CC before.

@Katie Thanks  for getting back to me but I don't believe anyone from support  will be contacting me. It's been since the 8th that I have reported my issue and nothing. Now I look at my cases and they are all CLOSED without any resolution and no one reaching out. This is just unreal...I cannot believe how this company is being run now. It used to be so great a few years ago and now I have no words...I KNOW I will not get any help and I don't know what to do. Airbnb is supposed to help people and  encourage people who want to rent out their spaces to make an income BUT they are making it impossible. I am unable to do that now since I cannot list my space and no cares to reach out to fix it. Katie and the admin team, it has been almost 1 MONTH since I have received ANY help...do you think this is ok? If I didn't have to relay on Airbnb to generate bookings, I  wouldn't waste my time anymore. I hope the other sites I am using and other ways to generate bookings work, because I don't want to use this company anymore. The customer service is just so lacking that it's hard to put  into words. 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Erik-and-Keshia0 

Thanks for replying, and again I'm really sorry you've had a negative experience here. I can see that you've already sent me a DM so I'm going to get back to you there 😊