What's the most comprehensible (and correct) : "Whole House", "Entire House", or "Exclusive House" ?

Answered!
Audrey-and-Renaud0
Level 2
Saint-Cannat, France

What's the most comprehensible (and correct) : "Whole House", "Entire House", or "Exclusive House" ?

I'm a host, but I'm not a native English speaker. A lot of listings around mine are abusing the "Entire Place" description by renting private rooms instead, thus being clearly underpriced compared to my (real) "Entire Place" listing and I'm trying to make it clear within the title. What's the most comprehensible word/sentence I should use? 

1 Best Answer
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Audrey-and-Renaud0 

hope you are well. 

Thats so annoying! 

I would suggest “entire house” and write something along the lines of “sole use of whole house, complete privacy for you and your group”.

Good luck to you 🙂

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Audrey-and-Renaud0 

hope you are well. 

Thats so annoying! 

I would suggest “entire house” and write something along the lines of “sole use of whole house, complete privacy for you and your group”.

Good luck to you 🙂

Thanks for your help Yadira!

Susie111
Level 10
Tasmania, Australia

@Audrey-and-Renaud0  Try to explain clearly in your listing title what you are renting out like self contained studio, cabin, tiny house, apartment, so people right away understand it's totally separate building to your main house.

Diana1166
Level 1
Cancún, Mexico

Hello, I need help, I cannot find the link for my listing and also I cannot find my listing as a guest how can I make sure is showing?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Audrey-and-Renaud0  It's a drag that some of your competition is advertising falsely to lure guests in with low prices. But they'll end up getting really bad reviews when guests arrive to find out the designation was inaccurate. If they get enough reviews like this, or guests report it to Airbnb, they'll eventually be off the market or forced to change their listing description.

In fact, you could report them yourself, as long as you know for sure that they're only letting private rooms.