What's wrong with the "Where You'll Be' listing section?

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

What's wrong with the "Where You'll Be' listing section?

Was just previewing my listing as I do occasionally, to spot any issues. I wasn't disappointed, as I notice that the 'Location' or 'Where You'll Be' section is wonky. It doesn't show the full text on the preview screen, which is normal, but when you click in (show more), it shows even less text. How annoying. And embarrassing. Come on, Airbnb.....

6 Replies 6
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Colleen253  yes, same here,  a piece of text and then 3 dots...  without "show more" link

How surprising! 🙂

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

@Colleen253  maybe ABB is asking the guests to just use their imagination? And then if reality doesn't gel with that, they can always use the location rating to express their disappointment.

@Laura2592 🤣I like what you did there. Good one. 

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @Colleen253 🙂

I got the same problem on my listing - it is a huge problem that guests can't read important info. @Quincy could you maybe help us look into it? 🙂 

@Sandra856 Yes, it's a problem. In that section I disclose a long term highway construction project that is affecting access into town from the house. So, the quick 7 minute drive can sometimes be half hour! I'd like people to know that ahead of choosing to book.

@Colleen253 Yes, it's very inconvenient for your guests 😕