When are you going to bring back KEYWORD SEARCH?

When are you going to bring back KEYWORD SEARCH?

When I travel, I like to find other vegetarian hosts. Now I cannot do that anyore. When will you bring back keyword search? It really sucks that it is gone.

8 Replies 8
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

I agree. The primary mission of AirBNB is to find a good fit between hosts and guests. Keyword search is an important part of making sure that guests can find listings that meet their needs. This feature needs to be fixed soon.

Lucille-and-Alan0
Level 7
Toronto, Canada

The keyword seach is very useful. I'm planning a trip to MOntreal and I want a place with a king bed....How can I find that without looking at alll the listings?

@Lucille-and-Alan0 Right now, the only way to search by keyword text is to use a search engine such as Google. Enter the location, Airbnb, and the keyword(s) and hope you get some relevant listings. It's really amazing that a company who'd business is connecting hosts and guests would take away the one feature that is best able to do this.

Marty0
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

Why is keyword search still not available?  I have some uncommon amenities and there's now little chance that guests seeking them will find my listing.  This is a real lost opportunity for Airbnb, for hosts and for guests!

I agree whole heartedly. Please bring back the keyword search option!!!! We are a meat free home and would LOVE to have vegans or vegetarians be able to find us! Wouldn't the keyword search option be necessary for other things too? Say if somene can't speak English and needs too find a place that can speak ________ (Fill in the blank). Or if somene is deathly allergic to pet dander and needs to be in a pet free home? 

Please bring the KEYWORD SEARCH option back AIRBNB!!

let's keep this topic ALIVE and front and center at the upcoming AirBnb OPEN conference.

BRING BACK KEYWORD SEARCH!

Kemper0
Level 1
Leverett, MA

I would like expanded filters or keyword search to include eco-friendly and fragrance free. I get ill when I am in a home with cleaning laundry, and body product chemicals. I have had the misfortune to show up and have no toher options and feel ill. Now I have to ask each individual potential host if they are frangrance free. I imagine it would be nice for the fragrance free hosts to know they wont have a guest sho up with any of the above either.

Kelly266
Level 1
Tjerkwerd, Netherlands

I really would love this, as being a psoriasis sufferer, i want to find places with 'private pool'.  I search on google but it never works..