When free dates are blocked?

Joanne141
Level 9
Port Douglas, AU

When free dates are blocked?

Why are some of my free dates blocked so people cannot book these dates? It keeps happening. It is high season and I did not get bookings for 2 weeks. After investigating I found that some dates were blocked. I unblocked them, saved them and it looked like they were free but I would go in a few days later to find another day had been blocked. I think there is a bug in the system. Can anyone help? It's a shame I can't call a help desk. I am getting really frustrated so may have to move to another hosting app.

Joanne

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Joanne141

Long standing and extremely annoying bug in their AirBnB system that randomly blocks and unblocks dates in your calendar. Just check regularly a few months out. I have contact them many times about this as have others - but silence. There is no governance other changes to the site and no control of issue being logged etc...

Thank you for your response. At least I know I'm not going mad. You would think they would CARE!

Still no feedback or help from Airbnb......dates are still being blocked!

John-And-Eden0
Level 2
Brewster, MA

Has anyone found a solution for this? I am new to hosting and the entire summer is blocked when I view the listing but my preferences show those dates as available.