When will I be notified that my guest is checked out?

Vin2
Level 2
Ogden, UT

When will I be notified that my guest is checked out?

Hey! I have a question, when will I know when my guest from today checkes out? because my checkout time is 11am MST. It is currently 2:47 pm MST and still no notification that they checked out, does that mean they have filed a complaint with airbnb or is just the system slow? And also on my hosting calandar it still shows them as "current" but they checked in last night for one night and already left. As well it sends me that they are checked out and I need to complete a review but nothing yet, so now I'm getting worrked. 

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Vin2 Airbnb doesn't send any notification that guests have checked out. It is the host who checks on it. An email with a link to review a guest is sent after checkout time, from right after that time to a few hours later. 

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Vin2 How is Airbnb supposed to know if the guest has checked out? They are not staying with your guests. You can assume the guest checked out by your stated check out time, just like you assumed they checked in after your stated check in time.