Where are guest self check-in (entry) instructions on the Airbnb app for Android?

Greg103
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Where are guest self check-in (entry) instructions on the Airbnb app for Android?

Can anyone help - I created self check-in (entry) instructions on my listing (e.g., lock box to obtain a key, and a front door combination code). My guest who tried to check in today claimed she did not have it listed in her reservation details on her phone with the Airbnb app for Android. I guided her on the phone and she was able to enter, and volunteered to show her how to access this information when I arrived in person. When she showed me her phone, the entry instructions are indeed missing! I checked every section of the reservation details on the app. Entry instructions are MISSING. Please help - I can't have this happen when I'm off-site and unattainable. Thank you.

4 Replies 4
Kerrie1
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

I am trying to edit my entry method information on the app, which is the only section I see it under, and I am trying to remove the information for the lockbox, but it wont let me.  It says "the key is stored in a small safe", but I didnt put that and when I click remove it doesnt do anything.  I only need to use the keypad section, so I am trying to get it updated with no luck.  Can anyone help???

Ari28
Level 1
Israel

same problem. will ask my guest's phone to understand it better.

Same here!! These glitches are costing us time, money and reputation as super host. The glitch this time last year was pricing reverting to old off season rates automatically. No answer from Airbnb other than it had been noted. Not sure how to run a business with major glitches like this happening.

Steven908
Level 1
Branchport, NY

Ditto.

Why is it missing. It worked very well.