Where are the reviews I wrote about guests?

Answered!
Jules4
Level 2
Portland, ME

Where are the reviews I wrote about guests?

I used to be able to see the reviews that I wrote for guests, but now I can't find them on the site. I can only find the ones that guests wrote about me. Anybody know where they are located on the site?

Thanks,

Jules 

1 Best Answer
S14
Level 9
New York, NY

Here is the link to find the reviews that we wrote:

https://www.airbnb.com/users/reviews

I found it on google. It is unacceptable that you cannot find this link by using the menus on the site -- and that no one at Airbnb was able to simply reply to the thread with this info. But here it is. Just be sure you're signed in on a computer and then go to that link. Whew...

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

So when you go to Reviews you do not have "Reviews by you" at the top, @Jules4?  Or are you saying when you select that there are not past reviews listed?

Where is the tab for reviews?

Go to your listing and your task bar has "host".  Click on that and go to reviews and select reviews by you.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jules4,

Nice to meet you.

After following @Linda108's helpful tips, did you find this section in the end? 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Jane29
Level 2
New York, United States

I also cant find the reviews I wrote 😞 I looked on host and still dont see it.

Jane

Chris232
Level 10
Petersfield, United Kingdom

Hi Jane

@Jane29If you are in "Hosting Dashboard" click on your photo (Top Right corner) and a drop down list will appear

Select "Settings"

This will produce a bar across the page

Select "Profile"

Now on Left hand side under"Edit Profile"

Select "Reviews"

and now you will have a choice of "Reviews about you" and "Reviews by You"

Select "Reviews by you" and you have now found your Pot of Gold

It never used to be this complicated until recently after the "designers" tinkered with the system

This is unnecessarily complicated

Thank you Chris.  One needs to be a detective with a good sniffer dog to find that musty corpse of a burial site. I wonder if they could make it more difficult to find?  Perhaps if they put it on a different site 😉     To make it really easy for everyone to see, they could just give it to facebook or google and mark it "Confidential, Private Information".  hahahahahaha !

Hi, this must have changed since this was posted, becuase now there is now option for reviews by you.... just reviews from huests and reviews from hosts.  I can't find the reviews that I wrote for guests.  Airbnb must no longer support that funtion on their host dashbord/profile pages.

Reviews from guests and hosts is in your profile, @Matthew-And-Julie0 , but Reviews About You and Reviews By You is in Edit Profile, under Reviews. At least it still is here.

reviews.PNG

Thanks, I stumbled upon that area by accident after asking the question!

I find them under "progress", "ratings" and  scroll down to all your reviews.  This is on a computer and not a device.

Marcelo382
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello, this option has disappeared.  Reviews by you is no longer there.  When I click edit profile, it only lets me edit my notes.  10/01/2019.  Can anyone help?  Thanks

I stumbled across them and then couldn't get back there.  After 15 minutes through the maze I finally found them a different way.  On the profile scroll to the bottom of your reviews (either "From Guests" or "From Hosts") where you'll find in small teal print "Reviews by You".

I swear I've never dealt with a website that had such a site map from hell.  Menus change based on which page you're on -- you have to hop through other low-tree pages to get to a high-tree page.  Different accounts have different menus!  My husband's and my accounts have different navigation where mine says "Performance" and his says "Progress".  Each month when I file lodging taxes I have to laterally navigate to the accounting figures I need (where again I find it it small teal text).  It's a mess.  Spaghetti code.