Where do I post my rental license number?

Answered!
Marianne81
Level 3
Boulder, CO

Where do I post my rental license number?

I know I have seen it somewhere.....but just spent a half hour trying to find it again. Ugh! The site is so un-intunitive.

1 Best Answer

click the heading of the specific listing to open the listing edit page
Now click Policies & Rules
Scroll down to Laws & Regulations
Click EDIT next to Regulations
Now you'll be able to edit your business license number.

View Best Answer in original post

32 Replies 32
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Permit Posting Requirement. You are required to include your short-term license number on your listing. You may include your short-term rental license number on your listing by going to Manage Listing and Calendar > Location (under Listing section).  In the “License or registration number” field, type in your license number following the acceptable license format for Denver. The format is: YYYY-BFN-XXXXXXX. An example would be: 2016-BFN-0001234.

I can't find the field where I supposed to add my license number on my listing. grrrrrrrrrr

The above reply doesn't make sense.

Thanks

Julienne

@Julienne4 log in to AirBnB > Dashboard > click on listing title in center of screen > Scroll down to Description > click edit > scroll down to other things to note > click the text box > enter your license number as free text, eg: Transient Accomidation License Number: 1234567 > click save at bottom

Thank you so much, Scott! I finally got it....

If I try to enter my license number in anything other than the designated liense and registration number field, it thinks it's a phone number and blocks it. I have seen other listings with that special field properly displayed, but I still can't find it. Help!

I saw it once as well, but can no longer find the designated spot on the listing 😞

I just tried this method and it didn't work?

where can I display my licence number in my listing. according to local law, this should appear on the listing itself. in other things to note, this information only appears after guest has booked.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Villaeora0

You could put it under Guest Resources in the "house manual" thats only seen after booking.

Or go to your profile, click "settings"  and look if you can put it under "business details"

Untitled4.jpg

"Business details" isn't there in my account settings. Maybe I have a personal account and you have a business account ? Not sure

It's not there. There is no “License or registration number” field under location. At least not in my account.

Vanja13
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

Hi,

did anyone find the field where the rental license number can be written?

Thank you,

Vanja

Ted48
Level 1
Laguna Beach, CA

I still can't find the "license and registration" field. This article says it's under location, for your listing, but it's wrong.  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/909/boulder--co

It's not there in my account.

And the city wants me to post it asap. Not sure what to do.

Why can't someone from AirBnB straighten this out?

Hi Ted,

I had the same issue. Airbnb doesn't currently have a feature where you can add your license number. They suggested me to take a picture of the license and add it to the listing pictures. 

It works for the authorities.

Hope this help 🙂