Who can stage my property

Who can stage my property

I’m currently out of state due to covid. Renters left in July and it is currently being cleaned out and disinfected . I need it to be ready for Airbnb listing. It needs furnitures and any basic requirements. Who do I contact to do this for me? Property management does not deal with this. Thank you 

9 Replies 9
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Immacula6,

I recommend that you Google for property stagers in your area.  Contact them, and ask for photos of their work and references.  Then choose one.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Immacula6   "Staging" a property isn't a term that is used for Airbnbs. Staging means setting up a place for a photo shoot for real estate selling purposes. An Airbnb must look in the photos exactly as it looks in real life when guests arrive.

I think what you would be looking for is an interior designer who you would confer with, letting them know your budget and having them pick out furniture and other decor and set the place up for renting.

I am a STR home stager in the US - handling So Florida, PA, and NJ. We do exist! @Immacula6 

Ida L. Iacovetti

@Sarah977 @Ok thank you

@Debra300 Ok thank you 

STR is very popular in So Jersey and Southern Florida. i am avail for a conversation. 215-370-5598 www.idasetsthestage.com

Ida L. Iacovetti
Gwendalyn0
Level 1
Boise, ID

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Gwendalyn0  this is a community for hosts and guests. It says in it's terms that commercial services such as yours are not allowed to use it to promote your services or products. It is seen as spamming .

Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Gwendalyn0 @Ida2145 Providing your contact info and advertising on airbnb is against their TOS.