Why am I not listed in the Family Collection? I meet all the requirements

Lucia152
Level 6
Windham, NY

Why am I not listed in the Family Collection? I meet all the requirements

Why am I not listed in the Family Collection? I meet all the requirements.I just got my 2nd 5 star review from a family. Does it take a few days to update?

Also: If Airbnb is going to require reviews from families with children to achive Family Collection status, there should be a REQUIREMENT to include your children when making a reservation (even though no one is charged for children). I have only 5 star reviews, including from many families, and would have achieved Family Collection status a long time ago but since many forgot to include their children when making the reservation, I didn't meet the quirements. 

I recently had a family make a reservation inquiry and had to cancel it and ask them to rebook it and include their children. But if you have Instant Book on, you can't really cancel (despite the "no penalty" cancellation policy it is a huge hassle to get the penalty removed).

5 Replies 5
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

Yes it can take a few days. You can alter a reservation without canceling it.

To make sure children are on the reservation, don't cancel the reservation.

Send a change request instead. That is better and easier on everyone.

And it can take quite a few days for updated statistics to make it into the "Opportunities" section.

Megan188
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Matthew,

I am having the issue with not being upgraded to Family Collection despite having 3 reviews from families and all 5 stars.  How do I send a "change request"?

Many thanks,

Megan

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Megan188 you need at least 5 reviews total ( you have 4) and if you meet all the other criteria you will be automatically added to the Family Collection. 

Ron-and-Shelly0
Level 2
Goodyear, AZ

Under our performance opportunities, it states that WE ARE ALMOST THERE! to be included in the family collection we need to have 2  5-star reviews from families. We have had 2  5 star reviews but it only shows 1.  It has been months since we received our 2nd family review and every time I call support I get a different story. The latest is that the last guest did not use the family filter. Really? The reservations clearly show that they had infants and children but because they didn't use the filter it doesn't count?