Why can't I tag family amenities on my listing?

Brenna10
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Why can't I tag family amenities on my listing?

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to post my cottage on Air B n B (first time) and I'd like to add family amenities (travel cot, high chair, etc.). I can see these on other listings I've perused as a guest, but they're not an option when editing my own listing. In fact, my options are very very basic and many of the things I see ticked off on other people's properties (not just family amenities) aren't available as options when I'm editing mine. 

I called Air B n B and they said it was because I was using Safari and not Chrome and so couldn't see everything. They said switch to Chrome, so I did this but sadly my amenities list is the same very basic one as on Safari.

Does anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks in advance for any help! 

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Brenna10,

They should be available by clicking on "Host", then on "Listings" and then on the photo or title of your listing. Then scroll down to the "Amenities" section and click on its "Edit" button. Then scroll down to the "Family" section and click on its "Edit" button. You should then be able to check the boxes there.

Some settings aren't available until you publish your listing. If the above precess doesn't wotk for you before publishing, you should publish the listing and then go through the above process.

Steve.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Brenna10,

Welcome to hosting! 🙂

I just wanted to check if you have seen @Steve143's response here and if you have managed to see these amenities on your listing now?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.