Why is January not getting booked

Miriam160
Level 2
New York, NY

Why is January not getting booked

I host a stunning large apartment in Brooklyn with 6 beds wifi ,tv ,washer drier ,and so much more . Why have I not even got an inquiry about January yet. 

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

Did you check your statistics page regarding (recent) amount of views of your listing ?

Best,Emiel

Yes over 350 views in the last 30 days

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,
Your listing looks fine, you have excellent reviews, it is available in januari, so everything seems OK for bookings. Maybe just have some patience, business can change suddenly (is my experience).
Best regards, Emiel

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Slow season pluse  guest are shopping for prices right now, guest are also  saveing for the New Years 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Miriam160,

Nice to meet you!

You've got a lovely apartment, and I am sure that you will be receiving bookings soon. I just want to let you know that I was able to find a couple of very helpful guides created by experienced Airbnb hosts. Many users find 'A Host's guide to Airbnb' and '25 tips to get booked' very useful. There are a couple of ideas that you could implement as the hosts did on this topic.

I hope you find this helpful :-). 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Thank you for asking, as you search in my area to many numbers of other host pop up one on top of others I belive Iam the one and only one with a 3bedroom apartment I saw the tip you gave is very good but Airbnb has the maps too over crowded at first I couldn't fine me, I do ask my guest how do fine me there replay was it took them almost two weeks to find me, my guest also tells me they love the three bedroom for a group of 5 look at my space and numbers you do the maths, thank you for asking 

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Would love for you to look at my review and you will see the guest that I get mostly family my place is for those who love the arts and museum type I will update pictures didn't forget Christmas comeing soon