Why was my account suspended

Marcie51
Level 2
Burns, TN

Why was my account suspended

I am new to Airbnb hosting and my account was suspended. Its been over a week and I have contacted Airbnb several times and I have not gotten a response other than we will call you back and the call never comes. After several calls, I am at a loss as to why the account was suspended and what I can do about it.  I have great reviews and I have read the reasons as to why your account gets suspended and I am not having any of those issues.  I need someone who can help me. 

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Marcie51 Airbnb go for guilty until proven innocent and may never tell you why you are suspended. Try contacting Airbnb via Twitter as some say it works better than other methods. Do let us know how you get on.

Will do!

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Marcie51 , I'm so sorry to hear about this! I'm sending your case over to the team right away.

Hopefully we can get this solved and the suspension lifted quickly. The team will be in touch with you and if I get any updates on my side I'll let you know.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you someone contacted me on 4/27 and I have not heard back yet. my account is still suspended pending the research he is doing. Do we know how long these things take? At this point, it’s been 2 weeks. 

Justin542
Level 2
Lakewood, OH

@Marcie51  did you ever resolve this? The same thing is happening to me currently. 
@Sybe