Will not accept our address-says its not accurate enough!

Will not accept our address-says its not accurate enough!

I input my address to host our property and no way will it accept the address which I know to be 1000% correct.

Anyone help

10 Replies 10
Danielle207
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

I am having the same issue. 

Its very frustrating. It would be nice to speak to a live Airbnb person but cant find any links.

Jenny244
Level 1
Hollywood, FL

Having the same problem!

Don73
Level 1
Berlin, CT

Same problem.  This is not the level of service I expected.

Michele-And-David0
Level 2
Sneem, Ireland

Did anyone get this resolved as we are having the same issue - very annoying and it appears we cannot talk to anyone !

Jane364
Level 2
Extremadura, Spain

I am unable to resolve this also. We live in a rural place and we don't have a street number - I even put a street number in but it won't accept my host listing. Can't find a link to ask how to resolve this, big thumbs down for Airbnb!👎

Julie572
Level 1
Lerwick, United Kingdom

Same issue here!

Kendra13
Level 1
Yelapa, Mexico

Same issue here in Mexico.  No fix for this yet correct?  How else can we report this.  Super frustrating. 

Jim195
Level 1
Blackrock, Ireland

The Airbnb site is not allowing me to put in the address as it says it is not accurate.

I have finally managed to sort this. I picked a street and house number in the nearby village (2km away) and when it accepted it I was able to move the pointer on the map to my exact location. I imagine that guests will have to follow my directions when they book.