Wish to open a discussion about Brian Cheskey's press release titled "Update on the Airbnb Community

Susan990
Level 10
Redmond, OR

Wish to open a discussion about Brian Cheskey's press release titled "Update on the Airbnb Community

This article is located in subheading Company and dated September 18, 2020.

What does the Community think about his summary descriptions and definitions?

Susan
6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why not link to the article @Susan990 ? and what do you think of them

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Susan990  How can it be dated Sept. 2020- that's a year from now. And where is "subheading Company" to be found?

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Susan990 

I can't tell You what I think about this pressrelease bc first I have to read it. But I can tell You what I think about Your thread: It's confusing, You need me from Germany to sort it all for You.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Susan990  I skimmed it.  It's trying to accomplish two things:  1) convince Wall Street that they're worth an IPO, and 2) warn cities and communities all over the US that cracking down on Airbnb is not a good idea.

@Ann72 

Sure will be fun to see what surfaces when they finally file their  S-1 form with the SEC! Now that will raise a few eyebrows and open a few eyes... 😲😲😲👀👀👀

Far more likely at this point they'll opt for Direct Listing (DPO) rather than a traditional IPO though. Not quite as much scrutiny that way...