Worst Experience EVER (awful Airbnb customer support)

Eleftheria12
Level 1
Glyfada, Greece

Worst Experience EVER (awful Airbnb customer support)

Dear all, 

I would like firstly to tell you that if you're host in Greece, please do NOT accept any reservation by a couple from Patra. The profile has the woman's name. They prefer listings in Crete island just like mine.

I'm not allowed to tell names but please be aware. This couple has abnormal behavior and creates some situations on purpose. What is their purpose?

Maybe they want to  do vacations for free. Evil couple..very aggressive and they threaten me couple of times.

Long story short, they left my house dirty, the smell was awful, cigarettes all over the place, the lights were open and also the boiler.

I asked them at the very first moment  to leave my property (because they told me that I fooled them) and I would refund them through Airbnb platform..guess what? They didn't. 

Not only that, Airbnb did absolutely NOTHING to protect me and made them leave from my property. 

I'm really emotional exhausted. Airbnb has serious safety GAP. They cannot protect the hosts..so why am I giving them commission from my reservations?

0 Replies 0