Would anyone in/near Atlantic City, NJ be interested in co-hosting?

Cheryl389
Level 7
Keyport, NJ

Would anyone in/near Atlantic City, NJ be interested in co-hosting?

I currently have a co-host, but recently opened a second Airbnb (same building), and there are times that cleaning becomes too much of a logistical challenge for one person. Is anyone who is familiar with Airbnb in the area interested? This works well as a second job if you're already working or for spare money as a student. 

4 Replies 4
Fatih13
Level 3
İstanbul, Turkey

I'm a landlord in Istanbul, I would love to help if we were close. I wish you success.

by FatihUNAL
Jeff320
Level 2
Northfield, NJ

We are local and handle Pretty much everything for you and get you on ALL the platforms if interested check us out at **🙂

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

Hey I opened my first Airbnb in Atlantic City 4 months ago and I love it and am fully set up and would love to Co-Host your property [Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

I co-host quite a few properties in Atlantic City and I work with some great housekeepers to help me with cleaning and laundry between reservations.

I can take care of communicating with guests, managing you calendar, optimizing your listing and pricing, housekeeping and laundry and any basic maintenance needs that come up!

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]