Wrong information on my listing

Answered!
Theresa424
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

Wrong information on my listing

I juste checked my listing and it says “10 beds” (For the second time)!!! I only have 4.
It was corrected and then reverted back to “10 beds”. This is a legal issue. 

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Theresa424   

As already mentioned: by @Mike-And-Jane0 you have set in your sleeping arrangements there are 5 beds in the livingroom. Together with the beds mentioned in bedroom 1 - 4 the total is 10 beds. 

Living room
1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed

Bedroom 1
1 king bed

Bedroom 2
1 queen bed

Bedroom 3
2 single beds

Bedroom 4
1 sofa bed

Just remove the livingroom as being a bedroom:

"listing details:" , section "property and rooms", edit item "rooms and spaces"

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Theresa424 when I look at your listing it says it has 6 beds in the living room. Have you corrected this as it appears the software is just adding up the beds in each room.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Theresa424 You also seem to have a flexible check in time which means guests can check in before your previous guest leaves. Is this something you have set?

Theresa424
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

Yes but I just changed it to protect myself from unnecessary cancellations;

According to ABnB Superhost Support I must turn off instant booking to avoid cancellations when, before guests book, I warn my guests I have beds  for 7 guests not 10. And in the future, check daily to ensure that my listing hasn’t reverted to 10 available beds since it has done this once already. And According to ABnB Host Support I must turn off instant booking to avoid cancellations since I have beds for seven guests not 10. And check daily to ensure the correct information is posted and contact tech-support to correct correct if necessary.

-And support reminds me that “this is just the Internet— what do you expect?”

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Theresa424   

As already mentioned: by @Mike-And-Jane0 you have set in your sleeping arrangements there are 5 beds in the livingroom. Together with the beds mentioned in bedroom 1 - 4 the total is 10 beds. 

Living room
1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed

Bedroom 1
1 king bed

Bedroom 2
1 queen bed

Bedroom 3
2 single beds

Bedroom 4
1 sofa bed

Just remove the livingroom as being a bedroom:

"listing details:" , section "property and rooms", edit item "rooms and spaces"

@Emiel1 

@Mike-And-Jane0 

Thank you—

I made the changes as you instructed and now he listing is correct.

so grateful to you!!

Theresa

@Theresa424 Good oh. Another example of customer support being less than useless!

@Theresa424 I think support was suggesting a flexible cancellation policy not flexible check in time. Both of these are daft though!