Wrong number of bed

Wenny1
Level 1
South Yarra, AU

Wrong number of bed

Hi

i am Wenny/ host

just wondering why my listing -right in the middle of it shows  2 beds ? Accidentally just only one bed 

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Wenny1  Are you saying that your listing info just suddenly changed on its own? How weird. It reads that you have a bedroom with one bed and a queen size sofa bed in the common space. If that's not right, I guess you need to edit it back to what it's supposed to be.

Your place is lovely. 

BTW, in your profile write-up, you might want to change the several "it's" to "its", no apostrophe. It's a common mistake that I see a lot. "It's" means "it is"- "its" without the apostrophe is the possessive pronoun, like his, hers. I see apostrophes being used all the time these days with anything ending in an "s", whether it belongs there or not. The spelling police in me cringes 🙂 

Lisa6530
Level 1
Yellow Pinch, Australia

Hi , I also have an incorrect entry with my listing saying 8 beds even though I ticked one queen, 1 bunk and one single bed. I have tried several times to alter it with no luck. Any ideas?

@Lisa6530  Your listing is showing one queen,  2 doubles and a single in the living room! That's the part you need to edit.

Amity6
Level 2
Overland Park, KS

Hello - I am also experiencing this issue. On my listing's "Where You're Sleep" section, it shows 

"-Bedroom 1
1 king bed, 4 bunk beds
-Bedroom 2
1 queen bed, 2 single beds
-Living room
1 queen bed"
But the sub-headline shows 

10 guests

· 2 bedrooms

· 13 beds (not sure where this is coming from as it's all pulling from the same info)

· 2 baths

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Amity6 

It is a simple calculation:

1 king bed and 4 bunk beds = 9 beds (10 sleeping places)

1 queen bed and 2 single beds = 3 beds (4 sleeping places)

1 queen bed =  1 bed (2 sleeping places)

Total is: 13 beds !

But amount of sleeping places (guests) is: 16

(you mention in the listing : 10 guests)

Lisa6530
Level 1
Yellow Pinch, Australia

Hi Amity,

my issue was my mistake and is now resolved. I had accidentally listed beds in the lounge or living area. 
I’m happy to read through your listing if you let me know the link. 
regards,

Lisa