Your Go To place for hopsitality supplies for US listings?

Your Go To place for hopsitality supplies for US listings?

We're new to AirBnB. Rich is doing the entire reno work and fortunately, Amazon, Houzz, IKEA and even Ebay have been ok places to obtain furnishings and fixtures.

However, looking for cushions, pillows, linens, blankets, towels, robes, kitchenware, toiletries, cleaning supplies, etc....

What's your go to place(s)?

Thank you!

5 Replies 5
Evelyn86
Level 3
New York, NY

Hey! Luv Amazon! Prime members get quick, FREE delivery. But I like looking at the linens before i buy so Home Goods and jcpenney are my go to spots. I get toiletries from Dollar Store. They have mutipacks of brand name toothbrushes and toothpaste for a buck! Also trash bags, toilet paper, papertowels, kitchen utensils, the list goes on and on. Kmart, target, walmart are good for bargain shopping. When you save on the small stuff, you can invest on better small appliances like blender, vacuum, toaster,  I get mine at Best Buy. They offer interest free financing. Welcome to the fold!

Thank you much, will keep the walk-in brick n mortar shopping in mind!

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Richard-and-Isabel0 Also Marshals, TJ Max, Ross and Goodwill are definite scores. 

My local Goodwill had brand new bedsheets for $10 in 1200 thread count. Huge score. 

I also shop Craig’s list all the time too. 

‘You know it’s hard ou5 here for a Host’

I really got to be paying attention for those things that are easy to wear out. Thank you for the tips!!

HankBubbie0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Richard and Isabel... a great amenities, toiletries and bedding place is BNBgoodies  www.BNBgoodies.com

The bath and body products are quality brands that are actually used in spas, hotels, resorts -- but very reasonable prices and in manageable quantities (you order in sets of 10... as many as you need).  Modern sensibilities too -- ie, natural recycleable packaging, paraben free, cruelty free, etc.

The linen lines are also very good and luxurious... yet resilent for frequent use!

We use all of it in some notable and very popular properties.

😉