Your payment was reversed for reservation

Tiffany87
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Your payment was reversed for reservation

I have received an email from Airbnb telling me that the payment for the trip I made on August 27th was reversed, so I went through the invoice and I found out that I chose the wrong card from my payment meothd, and this card has been expired. I was wondering if there's a way I can change the payment meothd for this reservation?  Can I use another card to pay? I would like to solve this problem immediately, Please help! Thanks a lot!

Tiffany 

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Tiffany87,

Unless there are instructions in the email you received for paying with a different card you'll have to contact Airbnb support.

For phone and message links for them click on "Help", then on "Visit the Help Centre" and then on "Contact us" on the left.

Steve.

Hi @Steve143

Thank you for your reply. I've been trying to click the "Contact us", but it always directs me back to  Help center, I could not manage to find the email address or write an email to Airbnb support...

Tiffany

Hello @Tiffany87,

That's strange. For me it shows a page with a phone number link and a message link.

There's also a community centre guide that has phone number and Twitter contact details.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box that's on these forum pages where you posted your question. Suggestions will appear when you type. Scroll down a bit and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]" one. That has those contact details.

Steve.