Yucca Valley Short Term Rental application / Cleaning / Co-Host

Sarah3224
Level 2
California, United States

Yucca Valley Short Term Rental application / Cleaning / Co-Host

Hello! We're currently in Orange County, however in process of buying a property in Yucca Valley as a vacation / short term rental property. On the Yucca Valley Short Term Rental application it asks for a "Local Contact Person" what do you put there if you don't know anyone locally? Put your cleaner info there, get a co-host or leave it blank?

On that note, we need a team of responsible/trustworthy people to thoroughly clean / do laundry / prep the space for each guest, does anyone have any suggestions or know of a reputable and reliable person or company who does those things? We reached out to a couple companies but have only received responses through *TurnoverBnB*, anyone have experience with that company?

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

You need a co-host, @Sarah3224 .  You could make a cleaner the co-host if you wanted and that person agreed.  Probably a professional property manager is a better bet.  Cities are cracking down especially if there are any noise complaints or other complaints.  

Sarah3224
Level 2

Thanks, we are searching for someone who can clean/prep and be our local contact 🙂

Hope you found a good cleaner! I have also been looking into TurnoverBnB. I am in the process of getting a place nearby for vacation/airbnb @Sarah3224 Did you both have any trouble getting the application approved? 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you read their reviews @Evan534 ?

Sarah3224
Level 2

Thank you @Evan534 I did end up finding someone through The Joshua Tree Vacation Rental Resource Group on Facebook.

I didn't have luck with Turnoverbnb...3 of the 4 meetings I scheduled were no shows from that app, one was great but I ended up choosing someone who lived very close to the home.

I think finding help in that area is quite difficult, even landscapers, electricians, it just takes time and work to find dependable help.

Currently Yucca Valley's application process takes up to 4 weeks, so we are still pending as ours was just submitted earlier this month.

Good Luck!