account login problem

Dori1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

account login problem

Hello dear AirBnb Community,

I am writing on behalf of a friend - who cannot login to her account using her email. which is quite strange.

to clarify - she keeps getting emails from AirBnb with notifications, but cannot login to AirBnB website, and when trying, getting the message of "Invalid email" - and trying to recover using the Forgot my Password option, the reposnse is "No account exists for [...]".

just to clarify - the email we're using is definetly the email she used to login in the past, and it is definetly the same email to which she is getting the current notifications - so it's definetly in the AirBnB system.. 

In addition to your thoughts on this, is there a way to contact the website admin in some way for these type of login issues?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dori

84 Replies 84
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Perhaps the listing has been taken down ?

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

Use the @AirbnbHelp Twitter account to get in quick touch with their first-line support people. You'll need a Twitter acount, obviously, and you'll want to contact them via what's called Direct Message (aka DMs). I've had VERY good experiences going this route.

If you need more detailed info for this approach, just ask.

If you find this helpful, consider clicking the Thumbs Up button near the lower right. Thanks!

I am having a similar problem, I can login via emails crom bookings, but not through login page. Does anyone have an email address for airbnb, I do not have twitter, face ook etc, and have no desire to. I would just like to contact them the old fashioned way via email. thanks Kathy

I set up 2 accounts by mistake using 2 different emails as one didn't seem to work at the time. However , this is problematic as I'm getting double bookings. I can't get to one of the accounts I want to delete , every time I login it takes me to the account I want to keep. Help ! 

Sheryle1
Level 1
Wellington, New Zealand

Yes I have exactly the same problem, so frustrating.

Sandie25
Level 2
Exmouth, United Kingdom

What do I do want to log into Holly Terrace but won't let me on my phone? 

Patrick874
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi Jane,     We are having exactly the same problem. I don't know how to login to an account that I accidentally created which also has an impossible name because apparently it has a n ! in it.

I am having the exact problem now. Marti

i acidently set up 2 accounts when i tried to change my email address. cant login cant login ?! how to resolve this ?? jessiehaugabook@gmail.com

How to login To airbnb, headache, tried....... Fedup

Can't see the reservation 

I have the same troubles. Try respond@airbnb.com, good luck

Heidi

I need to log on to confirm my booking before time runs out, how do I do that when my password doesn't work. 

[Email address hidden as per the community guidelines]

Ne toi, I am having problème to get airbnb logging?

eather they say password or mail incorrect?

I can nit even make change!

thank 

Cyp0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I have  exactly same problem.

I contacted airbnb via website airbnb customer service but after 1 hour no reply yet.