account login problem

Dori1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

account login problem

Hello dear AirBnb Community,

I am writing on behalf of a friend - who cannot login to her account using her email. which is quite strange.

to clarify - she keeps getting emails from AirBnb with notifications, but cannot login to AirBnB website, and when trying, getting the message of "Invalid email" - and trying to recover using the Forgot my Password option, the reposnse is "No account exists for [...]".

just to clarify - the email we're using is definetly the email she used to login in the past, and it is definetly the same email to which she is getting the current notifications - so it's definetly in the AirBnB system.. 

In addition to your thoughts on this, is there a way to contact the website admin in some way for these type of login issues?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dori

85 Replies 85

I have been use two account. One is with hosting apartment. Another i owned before Airbnb. Then, i' v canselled the second one and  problem beagin with login. Picture is from 2st and not from 1st, and i have problem with login . Cannot login yesterday. One time sistem is transfer me to google login , failed, and there is sent me to login via mail, failed, then again to google and so one an one in circle...

I have been unable to login to my account for months now. The login tells me "Invalid email". I have my login details written down I know they are right. I've not hosted for 18 months and my listings are out of date so I want to remove the listings and close the account.

I've opened another account just so I can post on here.

Hannah211
Level 2
Vũng Tàu, Vietnam

I have exactly the same problem with your friend. Has she solved the problem yet? If yes, pls tell me how the way is. Many thanks and regards. 

Bob168
Level 2
Quispamsis, Canada

Stop Stop This is getting rediculus! I simply want to log in as a host!!

John1452
Level 2
Nova Scotia, Canada

I can log in on my Mac and my ipad, but can't log in on my iphone. On the iphone it says my email account doesn't exist. I've deleted the app and reinstalled-no luck.

Marcy-Rol0
Level 1
United States

Sorry to hear you are having problems.  For years I had the same problem but I decided to create a different account with a different email address.  

Now I have the problem that all prices come in REAL the Brazilian currency and It won’t allow me to change to USD.

To this date I have not been able to book a single stay using AIRBNB.  Either a friend has to do it using her membership or more often I just use another booking service.  

Very unfriendly software the Airbnb.

Sorry for venting instead of helping you but I feel helpless w this Airbnb

Michael1722
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I have been in touch with the response team airbnb as I cannot cancel reservation due to login problems. They have tried to guide me through for 3 days now giving me new passwords to try to log in with. The problem is I set up my account when I had an outlook email address this ceased 18months ago. I set up a new email address, which it does not recognise. When trying to action my account it uses the old email address, however won't accept a password.

Airbnb insist they will sort it, however I cannot activate cancelations. It is leaving me with 50% charge even though I tried to cancel in time.

I think they are doing their best, however I am getting nowhere.

Definate Airbnb software problems

Mike

Marcelo289
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

Hi... I have exactly the same Dori's from London problem ... I dont understsnd & is very frustrating.  My e-mail & password are the same x sure. My listing still in the airbnb page. HOW CAN I LOGIN W THE AIRBNB APP???... please help!

I am experiencing the same problem. The login "help" page claims to have sent me the password reset link (several times!) that has never reached my email.  HOW, Airbnb, HOW do we contact you or your help center when one MUST LOGIN TO GET HELP TO LOGIN?!?! Insane! Have no idea how to get in contact with ourhost in Greece to get the address to where we need to be!

Jamnadas0
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

i cnnot login...pl help ..i am registed online with airbnb and used services and made booking ..i might forgot my login and password.

pl send log in and password by message **..country is united arab emirates dubai

or mail me at

dtd 21.06.2018

**[Sensitive information hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

I am having the same problem of log in to my account ? Please help 

Richard822
Level 1
Hanover, NH

My wife and manager of our AirBnB property is having the same problem.  She cannot log in.  We have guests coming tomorrow and have received no notification from AirBnb.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Richard822 @Raj45,

I'm sorry to hear about this. 

Are you still experiencing this issue or is everything working for you again? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Dr--Bernd0
Level 2
Hanover, Germany

I have the same frustrating problem and got no help from airbnb support team

Ahliviyah0
Level 1
El Dorado, KS

I'm a new host to Airbnb and can't find a way to get to my listing. I was told I need to change some settings on my listing and I have the Airbnb app on my phone (which is all I use). I missed getting notifications and was unable to approve a recent booking request. I'm very frustrated. This is NOT user friendly!