adding a new card

Harly1
Level 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

adding a new card

Hi! I booked a place in for my trip but cannot proceed as i cannot add a new payment method. i changed browser from safari to chrome but still cannot proceed. no problems with my bank account as i know it has sufficient balance. The ADD CARD button is not doing anything. I checked the card details and all is correct. What seem to be the problem? Prompt response is appreciated! thanks a lot! - Harly

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Harly1,

Helpers here don't have all the information that Airbnb customer services has so if the article below doesn't have the answer you should contact Airbnb customer services.

If you have booked, that is you have a confirmed reservation, then you've already paid with the first card you have registered with Airbnb.

Can I use more than one payment method to pay for a reservation?

Steve.

Harly1
Level 2

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your prompt response. I received an email telling me that the payment did not went through. When i checked my payment methods, an expired card was used in the transaction. This prompted me to remove it and add a new one but i couldn't.

Thanks again,

Harly

Harly1
Level 2

How do i contact Airbnb customer service? The Help Center is not providing any details. It makes me keep on searching but i cannot find an answer from the existing database.

Hello @Harly1,

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on any page in this community help forum.

Suggestions will appear as you type.

Click on the one called "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide". It has a list of phone numbers and their Twitter name.

Steve.

Khaled10
Level 1

I had the same issue this week. My guest was having a problem in booking my partement, then it was sorted out.

i had the same issue to add another Visa card. I tried to get an email or phone to contact Airbnb but didn't find any place.

just now I found aman option to send feedback to Airbnb. I sent them and waiting their response 

good luck