airbnb app error message

Answered!
Tiwana0
Level 3
Marlo, Australia

airbnb app error message

Hi,

Is anyone else having trouble with the airbnb app? I had it downloaded on my iphone 6 then one day it just decided to give me an error message and I can no longer log on. I have deleted and re downloaded app several times but it still gives me the same message saying something like can not find or connect to host server... This is strange given that all my other apps are working.

If anyone can help I'd appreicate it 🙂

Cheers, 

Tiwana 

1 Best Answer

I had the same issue. It only worked with wifi. Then I discovered it wasn't working with cellular data (3G/4G etc). Fixed it by going into settings/mobile data scroll down to find airbnb icon and use mobile data in the app (switch to green). Not sure why it was as switched off but it's working now so Easy fix!

View Best Answer in original post

130 Replies 130
Craig161
Level 1
Birmingham, United Kingdom

I can't send messages! He continues to come up with an error every time! Does anybody know why this Is?

Laurie163
Level 1
Erin, Canada

i ended up realizing that when i re-downloaded the app the settings were off for cellular data in the iphone settings app. I turned it back on and good to go.

Chloe0
Level 2
Athens, Greece

I am having the same problem since I installed the Airbnb app. on my new tablet. I cannot open the application. I enter my username and password, and I get a message that I should go to Play store and update  the app. There is no such thing to be found and I cannot open Airbnb. What is going on exactly?

Frank313
Level 2
Oklahoma City, OK

Easy fix:  VRBO app works just fine on my S8

Angela623
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

I am trying to get in on my new Android Tablet and every time I try to open my app it tells me that the app has to be updated. Anyone able to help? Thanks. Angela

Same exact problem in here...

I am having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note  and my Samsung S5 Phone .I have done everything and nothing is working. I think it comes back to Airbnb and Playstore 

App Download Version 17.28
Last Updated Jan. 20, 2018
Apk Size Varies with device
App by Airbnb, Inc
Category Free Travel & Local App
Content Rating Everyone
Support Android Version Android 16 and above
App Package com.airbnb.android
Kristi41
Level 2
Ciudad Chemuyil, Mexico

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S and the Airbnb app won't let me sign in. It tells me to update the app or log on on my computer. I have the latest version of the app (17.28). I can log on to the app on my Samsung phone and my computer with the same credentials that don't work on my tablet. What's the solution?

You can also try to search online for Airbnb app Latest version

You can try this link and see if this will fix the issue

google play/ iTunes doesn't seem to have the most updated version of the app

Jubran0
Level 2
Trogir, Croatia

Hi all

Delete the app.
Then on your iPhone go to Settings > Safari and select Clear History and Website Data.

Restart your phone.
Install the app.
Open the app.
Click on >>More options
Click on >>Google
Sign in to continue to Airbnb

I hope this will work.

Good luck!

I did all of the above but still have problem.airbnb screen shot.jpg

Thank you. I tried the other options but yoru solutio is what finally worked. 

Hi, I tried this but it won't help me. The iCloud Support does not provide me more info about this but recently found this website

https://customerhelplineaustralia.com/icloud-support.php

they give me appropriate solution about this.

I know this thing very well, but do you know why we are unable to do this, I get very well information from your site, thanks for creating this lovely stuff to us.If anyone rather than facing some problem with kindle they can contact Kindle Customer Service which is very helpful to us, I also get help from this.