airbnb cost per traveler receipt problem

Nikos27
Level 1
Delft, Netherlands

airbnb cost per traveler receipt problem

Hi everyone,

I have a problme with the fact that AirBNB puts in the receipt the cost per traveller.

I am going on a buisness trip and I take my wife. I chose an apartment with low price and with NO adittional charges for a second person.

So the problem now is that at the receipt that I will give to my company, shows that 2 people stayed and the price per person.  This can be missunderstood by the company that the price for 1 person is half the price and ask me to pay for the other half  (wife's part). This is not true again because the apartment has a fixed price. This receipt complicates things a lot.

Does anyone have an experience with that?

Is there a way to get a receipt that it doent show the price per person?

Best regards,

Nikos

4 Replies 4
Edgar29
Level 2
Tijuana, Mexico

I would photoshoped it. Contact me if need any help. XD

Linda639
Level 1
Washington, DC

Airbnb does not seem to understand this issue and why I now cannot be reimbursed fully for government travel. The host and aibnb have sent me back and forth between eachother and airbnb says this is impossible to override in the airbnb system. Were you able to resolve?

Here is a potential work around.  ****You need the help and approval of the host****  Also this would not work if your invoice/receipt is not available prior to your stay.

Make a reservation for one person.

Print out your invoice/receipt.

Submit an alteration to add the second person.

Mehroosh0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi there, i have the same issue and have written to airbnb. Wondering if anyone get a respond from airbnb for the same? 

How do you get around this issues? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

M