airbnb payment to hosts

airbnb payment to hosts

Hello can anyone help,

I've just checked a guest in and they have showed me their payment confirmation.

I haven't got confirmation of payment or any message in my inbox, can anyone give me some advice on when payment is paid to host after guest arrival.

Thank you

Layla

8 Replies 8
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Layla16 payment will be made 24 hours after your guest checks-in. You will get an email from Airbnb when they release the funds to you.

It's always 24 hours after check-in to prevent any payment issues if guests/hosts aren't happy with anything during check-in or the first night.

Best wishes

Paul 🙂

Hi Paul many thanks for your help, I've not had oayment yet and the 24 hr period has passed but its does say 1-3 days so i'll wait. I just don't see an online chat or way to contact air b&b, obvious i'm a new host!

Kind Regards,

Layla

Hi Paul, 

Did you have any problems setting up your payment info via pay pal or bank transfer, nothings working for me today

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Layla16,

The article at the link below explains the payout process.

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout

The link below also has many articles which may be of interest to new hosts.

Community Help Guides - Airbnb Community

Steve.

Hi Steve many thanks for your help, much appreciated. Kind Regards, Layla

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Layla16  New hosts have a 30 day waiting period to get paid after their first guest. After that, your payouts should be released within 24 hours after guest check-in. 

Saludos from Cuba.  We're having problems with reclamations for missing payments.  We've emailed Airbnb multiple times and even have called them from Cuba which is super expensive, and no answer since they leave me on 'hold'. My wife has tried calling from another country and they tell her they can't help since I'm the only authorized person in the account, but i cannot reach anyone from cuba. I have contacted VaCuba as well, and no response either.  I know we are not the only ones affected by this and have recurred to using this forum to see if we get help in this matter.

Sincerely,

Denis Monzon Vega

Karen74
Level 3
Morristown, NJ

Hi Layla, 

I have been hosting for a couple years and I never experienced a delay in payment until now.  I see that this is a problem across Airbnb which troubles me.  I called them on Thursday and they said that my funds are scheduled for release on Friday.  Still nothing.  Here are two numbers for airbnb in the US  18554247262

14158005959.  Can anyone provide a number for their Spain hosts or EU?

Here is an interesting response to the same issures we are having.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Not-paid-by-Air-Bnb-for-past-33-guests-over-32-000USD-owed-...

Hope this gets resolved very soon.

Best of luck.

Karen