am finding it difficult to add a payout method, i live in nigeria

Cephas0
Level 1
Lagos, Nigeria

am finding it difficult to add a payout method, i live in nigeria

am finding it difficult to add a payout method, i live in Nigeria.

I tried adding my payonner account on Airbnb but it says i can't use that account.

I tried to create a new account and its asking me for social security number which i don't have because am in Nigeria.

Can any Nigerian host already receiving payouts advise on what to do

Thank you all for your help.

15 Replies 15

I was having the same problem and found out that the Airbnb site works best with chrome rather than any other browser. The payout change worked when I opened the site on chrome

Thank you for your help. 

i have tried using chrome serveral times but confroted with the same error - "WE DO NOT SEND MONEY TO NIGERIA. IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, PLEASE SELECT THAT COUNTRY, OR CONTACT AIRBNB"

is there any other way you can help me.

Thank you.

Hi cephas can u share how u resolved this pls I have same issue

Hyelni0
Level 1
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria

I am having the same issue here and contacted customer support severally. Please did you get this resolved?
Mary894
Level 2
Abuja, Nigeria

Having same issue. Would appreciate help on adding a paypay method here in Nigeria. 

Hi mary. Do u have a solution now ? I have same issues pls

Amicam0
Level 1
Abuja, Nigeria

I have the same issue which is forcing me to take off my space listing off. Pls who can advice me how to get my pay out pls

Ifeoma3
Level 2
Nigeria

Any solution to this yet

Yes. I have resolved my payment issues. I used payooneer. They create us accounts for you that is linked to your Nigerian account. They charge $15 per transfer. 0909 805 8000. Whatsapp me if you need further assistance. I will do a video on how i did mine. stay tuned.

hello, please which country did you choose from the options?

HEY, I am Cheekah...Good to have you on here!

Yes,  I have been able to resolved this issue. 

I created a payoneer account and was issued with a US bank account with additional accounts for receiving payments in both euro and pounds. 

I then added this account on Airbnb as my prefared payout method. 

All payouts from airbnb goes into this Virtual account. 

I then opened a Nigerian domiciliary account and added it to payoneer as my local bank account. It could be Us dollar or euro account depending on your preference.  I transfer funds from my payoneer account into this Nigerians domiciliary account and withdrawal at the banks counter when needs be. 

Not sure  if the payoneer prerepid card will work in Nigeria or have a lesser charge on cash withdrawals. Payoneer charges for every transfer while your local bank changes you for landing fees and withdrawal fees.  So you have to factor this into your daily rates on airbnb. 

Hope this helps.  Thanks 

How did you do your billing address in both payoneer and Airbnb?

Adebowale1
Level 2
Lekki, Nigeria

here is a solution that works for me and will definitely work for you.

THE ULTIMATE STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO BECOME A HOST ON AIRBNB IN NIGERIA AND HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR EARNINGS.

https://lakewaterproperty.com/airbnb-withdrawal-method-for-nigerians/

Hello @Adebowale1 ,

I want to host my property on AirBnB in Abuja.

Please could you guide me on how to do this?

What are the steps I need to take?

How do I set up payout both in Niara and US$. Or is there restriction as to what type of account I can use to get paid.

What advice do you have regarding setting reasonable and profitable daily rate.

My property is a 3 - Bedroom Terrace Building in Highbrow Wuye area of Abuja.

I have never hosted on AirBnB before. So I need all the useful guidance from you and anyone who could be of help.

Also, @Cephas3  I may have similar experience with you because I live in Canada but my property which I want to host on AirBnB is in Abuja, Nigeria. Do you have any advice for me based on your experience?

Thanks in advance.

Najeem@ADENIS Hospitalities and Short-lets