am i being scammed by airbnb

Rakim-Robert0
Level 2
DSM, Tanzania

am i being scammed by airbnb

please help am facing Payment issues.

i input my bank card number instead of my account number and when airbnb issued my payout it didn't reach my bank account, what i did was contact airbnb about this two months ago and they told me when i input the right account number my earnings will just be reprocessed👍 and reach me in 5 days, but its been 2 months already and i haven't received my usd 684 and the funny part is airbnb has stopped responding to my messages. i feel like they are trying to scam me😳, they keep telling me wait it's not in our hands it's the Payment department. but i have been waiting for two months and nothing is happening not even a response🤐 from the Payment department!. why are they doing this to me!?. please help me

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Rakim-Robert0 

You need to check your Transaction History for the status of a payout. The Financial Department will not directly communicate with hosts, you need to contact Airbnb CS. Airbnb is not scamming you, but resolving payout issues useally take a long time (I have one issue unresolved for almost 6 months...).

You can try a DM on Twitter to account: airbnbHelp.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Rakim-Robert0 sorry you are having this issue but as @Emiel1 already pointed out payout issues take a bit longer to get resolved, and Airbnb is undoubtedly NOT trying to scam you on this. I sent your information over to Customer Service to have a look at this, and I will update you via DM as soon as I have some new information.