anyone have channel manager software the really like?

Tracy813
Level 1
Springfield, MO

anyone have channel manager software the really like?

Hello!  I only have 3 rentals, but bought into this "site minder" software to help me keep my calendar straight.  It's over $100/month and honestly I only use it to keep my bookings organized...but would like something a little more user friendly, and less $$.  Anyone have anything??

Tracy

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tracy813 what does this tool do that Airbnb pro tools do not do?

Chris2003
Level 3
Tenby, United Kingdom

I have 3 listings and use Lodgify as the Channel Manager. It does seem a bit overkill for 'only' 3 listings, but it eliminates double bookings, I get my own website and it integrates well with pricelabs for dynamic pricing (another thing I highly recommend!). 

The only issue I have with Lodgify is that the Devs are quite slow to update their software when there's an AirBnB update. AirBnB released the pet fee in November? and Lodgify won't be integrating with that until later this month. So basically if you're using Lodgify, you couldn't take advantage of this feature for 3 months after AirBnB added. That's far too slow.

Phil100
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Smoobu.com provides a super reliable solution. Mist users actually only have one listing. And a lot cheaper than most of the other players in the market