apartments/flats/houses, which contain a piano or electronic keyboard

Neil6
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

apartments/flats/houses, which contain a piano or electronic keyboard

Hello I am searching for any type of apartments/flats/houses, which contain a piano or electronic keyboard, anywhere in Europe including England and the UK, Middle East, North and West Africa and Scandinavia. If you have options available please do send them to me, my travel dates are flexible and it will be for one person. thank you

3 Replies 3
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

A keyboard you may be albe to rent - the big problem would be the noise issue.  Have you considered home exchange ?  I am actually exchanging with a musician next summer and there is a piano and a cat.  I love to have a cat, but no need for the piano 😉

Ian29412
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

If you have ANY ideas about AirBNB hosts with pianos, I would absolutely love to have them! I am starting my own wish list. I know a few in the western United States, if you want to share!

Jennifer1897
Level 10
Irvine, CA

Pianos and keyboards are items that can get up there in price. They are also more susceptible to damage, especially if individuals rent to children or large groups. I would be willing to bet they are an item that is more rarely offered for usage among rentals. 

As someone else said it might be more plausible for you to look into renting one of your own for the duration of your stay. Just be mindful of the potential for noise as well. I love the piano but I could see it getting a bit annoying after so many hrs or days. Just let your host know your intention up front. 

If I see anything in my searches I will be sure to pass it along to you. Good luck