What Hosts are saying

I left my bag inside of an airbnb in Long Beach, California. It had 300+$ worth of merch from a convetion called TwitchCon. I'm normally not the suspicious type, but things are starting to get a little fishy... I asked my host, Agnes, if she could ship my... Latest reply by Marzena4
    We have an existing complicated booking system with trip length variations & multiple price changes throughout the year. I have spent way too many tedious hours already trying to get my head around the airbnb system with no personal support to call for c... Latest reply by Lisa658
    Hi, Anyone knows what is wrong with my listing even though I already enable the Instant Book accordingly. Previously it was ok but this week, its not. On Search List, when I filter out based on instant book, my listing is no there. Even when I preview it ... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi guy hope to get the answer..haven’t get any money from my last guest..gonna have another coming..please help with who having same issue..ty Latest reply by Fred13
    Have any of you Nashville hosts gotten anything taped to your front door from the Department of codes and safety? Call me naive but I wasn't aware of any laws regulating Airbnb in Nashville. I didn't know that I had to have a permit for renting a room of... Latest reply by Ting9