What Hosts are saying

I was wondering , are there more people waiting on getting back the old callender or am i the only one who is creasy !! And there is no way anymore after the update to go from my dashbourd to "my reviews" ( reviews that i made after the guest are leaving ... Latest reply by Lizzeth-And-Mark0
    My drop down options menu in the payment section when I want to change the default account only stays up for a split second and then dissapears. Help!!
    • Drop down1.JPG
    When I go on to the preview of my listing it says the guest will have access to a private lounge. I have never written this and don't know how to change it. Can anyone help please?Many thanks, Cat Latest reply by Marzena4
    I am searching my listing in all the houses in my area for 1 month and I can not see it. The researched month is totally available and the only way to find it is by searching my listing and after booking for 1 month. On top of it, the system informs that ... Latest reply by Richard467
    I would like to ask for advise. My guests came late afternoon after we had extreme wind and hailing in Vegas! AC broke and I was lucky I still had a light. All pools in all hotels were closed that weekend. My guests called me that AC is not working. Even ... Latest reply by Ania12
    We are "small time" Airbnb hosts for about a year now. Love it so far, meeting great people. My concern, is regarding the "accuracy" portion of the review process. This is not that we think people regard our suite to be less than what they hoped. Inste... Latest reply by Lisa658
    Ive updated my phone number on my profile, I entered the verification code and everything. However when I go to change my payment method to Payoneer, it still lists my old phone numbers and does not give me the option for my new phone number to get an ad... Latest reply by Maricor0
    guest wants to make a booking and she replied saying " Hie Ian am trying to book via airbnb but it's refusing to scan my passport how best can I book an alternative " what is the alterantive for her ? should she copy her Passport and then scan it rather... Latest reply by Iain16