What Hosts are saying

I thought that payouts were made after the first night of a guest's stay. At least, this is what has always happened before.But, on my most recent 2 night booking the payout wasn't made until one day after the guest left. Is this a new policy? Latest reply by Christine297
    Hi, I'm Islam From Egypt, I'm just haveing a question that due to the central bank instructions that the money transactions should coming from bank to bank not from company to bank they make a hold for the last three transactions or may be four transac... Latest reply by Renee84
    I just listed and am activated but when a person tries to book on the available dates, it comes up in red, those dates not available, can anyone help me please. Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I'm having trouble finding my listing and need help. I have tried the Airbnb help centre but cant seem to get a solution. My listing is in Golden BC, however my loctaion is 20 km south of Golden on a road called McMurdo Road, when I use the BnB search bar... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi Airbnb community! I hope you can help me get to the bottom of this. We recently changed the lock on our door from a Kevo to a keypad lock. We have updated this info in our Airbnb house manual, but somehow ALL OUR GUESTS are still getting instructions r... Latest reply by Julia66
    Hello the wise community of Airbnb! I'm a new to this business and trying my maximum to satisfy my guests. I already have 7 "intant bookings" and I answer all the questions within 5-6 hours maximum. But as it seems, Airbnb doesn't track my Response rate, ... Latest reply by Natia13
    Hi everyone, I just had someone rent out my place. They said that they checked in and so far I'm assuming everything went well (no news is good news). AirBnb made a deposit into my account and then just found out today that they removed the amount that th... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi guys, we are based in scotland and a majority of others asking this question are not within the UK. We have taken out 'renters insurance' to make sure we are covered however it is incredibly expensive. I wonder if any of you would be happy to share y... Latest reply by Cathy189