What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone, Need some assistance if anyone has some tips. I am trying to link my google calendar with with AirBnB calendar, but when I post the ICal link into ABB it is telling me there is no calendar when there clearly is one. ANy ideas why this ould be... Latest reply by Lydia55
    Yesterday I listed my first every property. Today I got a potential booking for the whole time. The person says they are moving to the uk. There is no picture. 2 reviews but they seem vague and don't have pictures either. Could it be fraudulent? I've aske... Latest reply by Isabel203
    Due to heavy snow falls it is impossible the booking for tonight to complete their journey and have requested a refund which I attempted to obtain. I was informed that it was too late to be able to obtain a refund on-line and I was forwarded a phone numbe... Latest reply by Peter566
    I've written a review for a guest on the app but it doesn't populate, just goes back to the review page. Is this an issue with the app and elsewhere. Is there a solution? Latest reply by Farah1
    First up can I say that I am extremely frustrated at how Airbnb manage to make sre it is nearly impossible to get in contact with them. I'm seriously thinking of de listing. So in the absence of failing to get onto anyone there, I hoping I'll get an amswe... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    Hello, I would like to know it is allowed to rent a boat with Captain services on Airbnb.Do the issurance cover any damage? Thank youNina Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi there We took a holiday in Mireval in the South of France 2 weeks ago and paid £2,444 for 10 nights in a Villa, so it wasnt particularly a cheap holiday! It had a pool and when we arrived the pool wasnt quite clear, although having no idea about poo... Latest reply by Faye22
    Hi, I was wandering if anyone could help me with the following issue. I booked an apartment on mid July, to stay for 12 days during October. Yesterday, almost two months after booking was confirmed and one month away from my stay there, the host tells me ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I've been going back and forth for a while now on whether I should feel comfortable renting through Airbnb, keeping my homeowner's policy as-is (without short-term rental coverage) and just relying on the Airbnb Guarantee for property damage and the Airbn... Latest reply by Marj2