What Hosts are saying

Airbnb has been playing me for a fool for 92 days now. i Have a pending payout of 770eur, which was a resolution for my booking.I have been paid for thb ooking, but not the resolution.I have emailed countless times, finally got a response yesterday sayin... Latest reply by David126
    Hi Airbnb crew, I have a 2 bedroom unit, and host it on airbnb as the following:1) 1 private room. When I am in town and staying in the apartment.2) 1 bedroom Entire place. When I am out of town, and lock my bedroom door. Recently I accidently deleted one... Latest reply by Steve143
    A recent guest is having difficulty leaving a review for me, how can I help him post his review before cut off date Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello. I have a MasterCard in USD currency, that today was used for paying for booking of apartment. My preferred currency in AirBNB is USD, but AirBNB said, that this card in GBP currency and I must pay in GBP. Because of this, i had a double conversion ... Latest reply by Kirill6
    For as much money as we provide to Airbnb, they SHOULD be able to provide the users with faster response times. A true investment in their international server farm shoud perform better that this. - IT Quality Analyzer Latest reply by Lauren7