What Hosts are saying

清掃の質の高さで自分の物件はいつも五つ星です。新宿周辺は、交通費無料で一回4500円でやります。興味のある方はぜひメッセージください。よろしくお願いします。
    I am new to airbnb and my situation is kind of unique. We are renting out camping spots for the Solar Eclipse that is happening in a week. We have 45 nights booked at $100 a night which should be around $4400 after the 3% that airbnb takes. But my earning... Latest reply by Paul616
    I have been staying with my host for over 8 weeks now, we are moving on to our last 2 weeks.I have been really grateful of her not charging any utilities on me as she and I have agreed to keep cost low and if it is low at the end of the month, then she co... Latest reply by Ben205
    Hello lovely people, I am a newbie about to host my first guests. Ive had a question about when and how the security deposit and cleaning fee are paid by the guest, and when the security deposit gets charge/released. Can someone please set me straight? M... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    When I try to access/approve a guest on my phone, or see my listing on my phone, it keeps telling me I don't have permission to do this. I can get on fine from my computer. What's wrong and how do I fix it?Thank you!Fawn Latest reply by Marit-Anne0