What Hosts are saying

I have received an email inform by the HOST that they cancel my booking due to house sold. AirBnb also send me an email mention about my refund will be available in 10 working days. However still do not see any refund show in my account after 10 working d...
    I had to cancel a guest because my property was listed twice on the website. Before I could figure out that there were two listings, it was double booked. The guest just texted me and said that he was still charged. I never received any money. How does he... Latest reply by Navah0
    I haven't received a response from Airbnb regarding a request for assistance and it's been over a week. What do I do. I need a resolution regarding damage to my home. Latest reply by Pablo159
    Hi In order to be business travel ready I need to have a carbon monoxide detector... however I don't have gas anywhere in my flat (or the block of flats - electric hobs, ovens and boilers with no fireplaces). Do I need one? Can I just tick it? I can get o... Latest reply by Beverly11
    If your co-host fee is already set for specific set of dates for a future stay. And you want to adjust the rate for the next following bookings, how would you do this without resetting the original booking co-host percentage too? Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    I cannot use my posted listing. It has been corrupted. None of the accept/decline options activate and pages are cut in half vertically. The entire listing has been corrupted. Do I have to initiate my listing all over again. PLEASE HELP. This has persited... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0