What Hosts are saying

A guest is waiting to be preapproved so he can make the reservation, but I can't preapprove him, it says that the date isn't available. He wants to come tomorrow. And I never canceled a booking so I really don't know what to do now Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi all,I have been trying for 2 weeks to add a requirement. Normally, the minimum stay for my place is 1 night. However, I wanted to change that requirement for the holidays. Normally, that works, however, at the moment there is a glitch in the system and... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi, I am a relatively new host (May 2017) and am a little confused how the security deposit works. I have on my listing a £500 security deposit (it's a very large house) but I have no way of knowing if a guest has been charged this amount. I am sure that... Latest reply by Alison190
    I have an existing reservation for a couple for two-plus weeks in January. They want to add two more people for the last week. How do I modify the reservation to include the extra charge for additional people for only part of the time frame of the reserva... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi, I have a british pound amount in my pricing (I sent a special offer), which should be in usd. The total is in usd but the client is also seeing a gbp amount. Why is this there? How can I remove the gbp amount? Thanks, LM Latest reply by Isabel203
    i am an owner, i just got an instant booking. my rate clearly states 100 pr night. this is a special rate for August sept and october. they only charged customer 90 per night, and now they send me chasing all over to get an answer. thank you for any h... Latest reply by Tricia39
    Hi - my listing was declined becaus I declined several of the last requests. The declines happenned because I didn't have me length of stay and maximum guest settings right. I couldn't figure that part out. I got support and my listing is fine now - how c... Latest reply by Satjot0
    My family was intending to spend a week at the Jersey Shore in late August.We booked a place, and paid in full.The host got in touch with us two two three weeks prior to say she had "forgotten" but had already booked the place for that week.She offered to... Latest reply by Steve143
    WHAT DO LEVELS MEAN? I HAVE BEEN A HOST FOR YEARS, YET IT SAYS I AM LEVEL 1. ANOTHER PERSON I NOTICE IS LEVERL 10. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0