What Hosts are saying

I want to choose a specific weekend, Labor Day, Sept. 1st-Sept 4 for minimum 3 night stay and I don't know how to do this. Please help. Thanks,JulieSammamish, Wa Latest reply by Jack90
    The last few payments I have received are unusual. I'm a UK host. Is anyone else receiving different payouts than expected. Prior to the last couple of weeks, amounts were always in whole £'s eg £37/ £110 etc. The amounts that are showing in my most ... Latest reply by Tina227
    My listing is not visible in the map anymore. I has always been but in the last few weeks it is gone fromn the google map.My airbnb account is fine and my listing is active.If someone has a quick solution I would really appreciate it, otherwise it will be... Latest reply by Steve143
    Does anyone know if you can have your payout consolitated? That is, receiving payment e.g. weekly instead of daily? Latest reply by Steve143
    I have someone who is trying to book a room but every time he tries to book he gets a message saying that AIRBNB is reviewing their credit card statement and there is nothing else they need to do right noww. He also received an email that he will be able ... Latest reply by Steve143