What Hosts are saying

I had guest to enter in my apt from 22/06/2017 - 28/06/2017, Andrew and his girlfriends. I should to cancel it because my grandmother die and I was not able to receive them anymore. I explained the reason and they kindly understood my point. The cancelati... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi, I have tried to edit my base price, and found out that it does not reflect on my calendar. After some searching I discovered that it will only reflect in future dates as these become available (I have set my listing so that guests can only book for w... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I, along with my family are planning to take a vacation, we will visit New York, sometime in September 2017, we need a place to rent with in 1000$, can U recommend a place pls. Looking forward to your acknowledgement in this regard…Regards Garnette Santa... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hello, I am trying to book a place since yesterday and keep getting the same error message, no matter if with paypal or credit card. The credit card company already told me is a airbnb issue. What should I do?!! Latest reply by Tamás2
    I tried uploading my driver's license multiple times for Identity verification but system is not able to process it.What can I do now? Can I send it to some email for someone to look and verify? Latest reply by Tamara128
    Hello, so i just started hosting new "apartment" today..and my friend tried to make a reservation and it doesn't work?? What did i do wrong? Do i have to wait for some aproval? Or do i need to make some payment method?? Please help. Thanks **[Title ... Latest reply by Lizzie