What Hosts are saying

Please Help!!! I have made a booking in barcelona on June 13, 2017 through AirBnB but the booking was rejected by host on June 14,2017. it's been 15days and still not recieved refund in my account. I have paid ₹19909 to AirBnB and my billing reciept no. i... Latest reply by Kate157
    Hi everybody, I'm new to Airbnb and, while I filled all all infos successfully, I still didn't manage to add payout method with international wire. I filled in all form fields, including my correct bank account details and when I submit, it just takes me ... Latest reply by Gerry21
    Hello!How to get money from This is my first time hosting. Hence, I would like to know, How to get money from Airbnb and how long it takes for the money to get transferred to the bank account (As I have already filled the payout details and it says ready)... Latest reply by Kate157
    Hi, Ya'll:We have been booked every weekend since February. Hearing that, more than one friend has remarked, "Your prices must be too low!"But we are delighted with this success, and the pluses 'way outnumber a few dollars: +1, our guests have been the lo... Latest reply by Kate157
    hey, i've just started hosting and i have problems with adding payout preference. is there any way that i can contact support or someone like that to help me with some stuff because when i add my addres city and zip code nothing heppens. what should i do? Latest reply by Vida5
    Hi. I'm the new member, can I ask some help from all of you. I can't add payout method in my account in Airbnb system. How can I add it. Please give me a hand. Because I have money to get, but can't receive. Thanks a lot, Minh Minh **[Post Title Updated... Latest reply by Zoran19
    HI, I want to add payout method but without success. When I click next ... nothing happend (stayed at the same page). My accoutn id is ** Reagrds, Zoran
    After a period I had lot of booking, since last two weeks I don't have any contact... no questions, no booking... anything!If I check my add I see it, and it's in first or second page, in good position...Maybe there is some other problem?Can somebody help... Latest reply by Elena87