What Hosts are saying

Hello,I want to ask why my free days (two days between two bookings) do not appear as a booking option ! When I search through the main search engine on the site (Up)! And when I put -28, 29, 30 then it appears!!! These are three days, not two?If they ca... Latest reply by Vincent160
    Hi I did my ID verification today, with an goverment ID.I got mail also stating that ID Verification successfull. I even paid for my property online, but in Trips it's showing PENDING VERIFICATION & when i click on it nothing happens.Even i didn't get mai...
    Can anyone tell me how you, as a host, go about contacting airbnb? I'm so frustrated. I had to cancel a reservation as we had storm damage to our house and they are wanting to fine me $100, but nowhere on the website does it tell you how to open a case of... Latest reply by Steve143
    Why doesn't AirBnB have a support number/email listed? I have submitted a request and have yet to be reached out to regarding my inquiry. Customer service at an all time low. Latest reply by Quincy
    When I try to check availability, I can only enter a 2 night duration. Anything more shows not available. Yet, if I move the dates ahead a day, 2 nights are avaialbe. So I should be able to do a 3 or 4 night span on the calendar, but no go. 2 nights comes...
    I am not receving my payouts consistently even after hosting three different guests. I contacted several time AIRBNB. But got no response so far. Please , can any one help? Thanks! Latest reply by Quincy
    Although I have listed my Florida home with Airbnb for 3 years I have NEVER had a booking.My local tax office have now issued a tax demand based what they believe would be an ESTIMATED income based on my Airbnb listing.Worse, they have backdated it for 3 ... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    HiHow are you all?Today I have been trying to contact two lots of guests via the app and no replies which is unusual.I have been in cntact with one by text and she said nothing had come through.I've got the latest version of the app and have restarted my ... Latest reply by Anna491