What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! A year ago when i start to learn how airbnb works i cancel by mistake a reservation 69 days before arrival. Now I still have this "automated posting" on my listing. How can i remove this review from my listing? Thanks Latest reply by Linda108
    I logged into my account, as we have our first guest arriving tomorrow (new to AirBnb, but have had vacation rentals for 5+ years). My co-host lives in the local area, and I do not, so she is handling the cleaning, etc. as well as check-in and check-out....
    I would like to a rent an apartment in NYC via AirBnB, but I'm wondering if this is legit: First, the host only wants contact via the WhatsApp app:Here's what is on the posting:About this listingIMPORTANT NOTICE!!!The update of my calendar is currently un... Latest reply by Jacqueline166
    I have been hosting for a few months now and one of the frustrations I have is the inability to enforce Holiday minimum stay settings similar to the weekend. Now I know that for Airbnb to represent every holiday around the world would be near impossible,... Latest reply by Fran51
    My listing is for up to 4 people, with a rate for 2 paople and an exrea $25 per night for 3rd or 4th person. My bedroom has a lovely Queen size bed with beautiful linens and a goosedown duvet, plus exra blankets and pillows if requested. Today I have two... Latest reply by Mary167
    Hi! I am a superhost in Athens,Greece for a year now and decided to sell my present apartment to a friend who was my cohost all the time and will continue working it as his airbnb listing.I am going to list two new apartments next month and i would like t... Latest reply by Steve143