What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone here, I just created my service apartment and register 3 days ago. There was a booking from a guest for 28 days, but the price listed on the menu was 33% lower than mine posted price. So I wonder why is it happened. In addition, I Just r... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello The management of my appartment just gave me a final notice that i can't rent my appartment with Airbnb anymore due to the contract with them . While i'm canceling the reservation of the future guests i see you are charging me ($50- $100 ) for each... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I accidentally accepted a booking request and realized they were looking for a different location than the one I had available; I immediately cancelled (within a minute) as soon as I discovered my error. I would like to avoid having this show up as my... Latest reply by Linda108
    Brand new to hosting and am having a problem with my listing. When I edited my listing, I changed the price. When I do a general location search with no dates inputted, my property comes up with the new price. But when I do a location search with specific... Latest reply by Linda108
    help! when I get an inquiry\msg from a guest I can not answer it via message. when I want to open his message in order to answer it I get 'view full calendar to edit'. nothing happens when I open this calendar as well.hope someone can help Tamara
    So, as above, we have a 4-room B&B but I can't find a way of listing this accurately on Air BNB... the Help Centre seems to suggest that I need to go through the entire listings process (detailed descriptions, place, overview boxes, guest manuals etc) 4 s... Latest reply by Julia66
    How do I complain about a guest - messed me around about arrival time then said the place was cold after 5 minutes and they had left the doors open and the wood box was full of wood and then chose to leave and left the main gate open onto a major highway ... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hi,I'm a new host in the Airbnb coomunity.The cancellation policy for my listing is 'Strict'.Background:A guest had to cancel his booking that he had made for 28 days from 29th July to 26th August, which brings him under the Long term cancellation policy.... Latest reply by Donna196