What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have an apartment listed that is a 2 bedroom, the listing can take up to 6 people (2 real beds each in a room and sofa bed + air mattress). The apartment is advertised 2-6 guests and is priced accorindgly, after 2 guests it's $30 extra per gue... Latest reply by Daniel655
    I'm posting as a user here rather than a host. It's really annoying that smokers can search for smoking-friendly places but non-smokers can't search for non-smoking places AFAIK. It's more noticeable in countries where the majority smoke: you do a search ...
    Hello to all. Disclosures: Owner. NEW to AirBB, first post. (Have a confirmed res, though!) Primary tool up to know has been VRBO et al, but as you must know, they are REALLY going to the dark side! This question, concern is about Cancellation policy... Latest reply by Scott80
    I am a host in Washington DC, in the Kalorama neighborhood. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11658294?s=gB3CQNHN&guests=2&adults=2&check_in=2017-07-16&check_out=2017-07-18 About a month ago I posted here that I had no reservations after July 1. I still don't... Latest reply by Diana37
    Hi everyone. One of my guest aks me to send him ht email a copy of my passeport and a document of the registration of my flat in ordre to have his visa. He is from russia I don t feel confortable with that. What can I do? Thanx for your help Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    As a host i have selected smart pricing, the minimum is $100 per night. In the "additional price settings" i have selected weekend pricing and set that to $120. Unfortunately the system keeps over-riding it and when people book they are getting the accomo... Latest reply by Jules22
    Hi, I wonder if anyone knows about this or can explain this.Airbnb is promoting me to "refer a friend" i have my own referral link and when viewed it shows this. Daniel gave you $38 to travelAirbnb is the best way to rent unique, local accommodations on a...