What Hosts are saying

As a host I always respond with a "Thanks" and a few words to a guest who reviews me. Lately though I cant leave any responses. I can write them out but they won't "stick" and disappear when I log out. I've tried on 3 different devices, same thing. Anyone... Latest reply by Kelly198
    I am trying to finalise my profile but it is asking me to link a Facebook, Gmail or Linkedin Account. I am not an active social media user and it has said there is not enough activity to verify my account. I have read that you can load a short video to y...
    Fairly recently we received our first bad/nasty review. I just checked our reviews and for some reason the bad review has been buried back on page 3. Obviously, we're happy about that, but I'm just wondering what determines review order? Is there a way ... Latest reply by Wendy117
    Hi, I cancelled an AirBnB that I booked for next week, due to a change in plans and the host made incredibly inappropriate remarks about me cancelling. I'm incredibly livid, how do I report that to AirBnB? Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi everyone,I'm new to hosting and my first guest lost a set of keys to the apartment I live in. Is it recommended that I change locks? He told me upfront and has offered to pay for locks to be changed or keys cut. Hewasa good and quiet guest.I'd prefer n... Latest reply by Kate157
    for one month my Airbnb guests have been booking for less than half my rates. how to reproduce the issue:1. view my calendar. 17-24 April is at least €75/night. reference also +€30 for a third guest.2. The bug: Book 17-24 April with three guests. total = ... Latest reply by Helen252