What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. I´m new to this. I dont understand why my nightly rate is 172 euros a night. I have just accepted a bookign and the nightly rate is only 124 and they are taking a further 17 euros service charge. So from the 172 I am getting 104 euros?????... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    We stayed two nights at a place outside Dublin - it claimed to be pet friendly but whent he host posted her review she said that "The guests stayed one night. They seemed very nice. Unfortunately after they left i discovered that they' d allowed the dog o... Latest reply by Hazel12
    Hi there, The calendar is grayed out on one of my listings (even though it is showing as listed) and it won't let me mark dates as available to ungray them. Anyone know why this is happening or have advice? Thank you! Cheers,Ayo Latest reply by Ayo0
    I had my first guest stay lastt Saturday night and I still haven't been paid. When I clicked the link on the email regarding being paid it just said add payment method as if it didn't recognise I had already added one. Then when I added PayPal it said I h... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    please help: i had an invitation code and therefore 35 eur bonus. my chosen host didn't reply in 24h, and now my bonus is gone. how can i get it back to make a new booking? Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Reservation code: *** below is all about the reservation issue, I sent a message to know more about the room, being wait the host 2 hours for response and at the same time my credit card being deduct of the room charge automatically without any authorise.... Latest reply by David126